Lucinity was founded in 2018 to Make Money Good by delivering an open productivity platform for Anti-Money Laundering (AML) teams. Our continuous learning platform combines the best of artificial intelligence and human ingenuity to allow any AML team – from big banks to fintechs – to quickly and precisely tackle the ever-evolving threat of money laundering. We are a bunch of ambitious people with all kinds of experience that share a passion for impacting the world through the business of shining a light on dark finance.
What is Journey?
We at Lucinity obsess over our customer’s experience. From the first interaction with our sandbox product (Play Now), our self-service onboarding vision to the continued self-service configuration aspects of our product suite we aim to build the best experiences throughout our users’ journey.
You are a motivated Product Manager and want to join our growing, design-thinking product team creating the next generation of anti-money laundering and compliance productivity software. You thrive on teamwork and are a self-starter who manages and organises the product features for the Journey product.
You are diligent in your requirements gathering and collaborate with our designers, product stakeholders and industry experts to create impactful features. You are familiar with data visualisation and user centric product thinking and will work with the team in a try-measure-learn fashion to continuously improve and add to our Actor Intelligence Product. You will be a key player in the cross functional Journey team and the link to product, as such you are an excellent communicator and team player. We are a quickly growing company so you will be comfortable with running projects in parallel.
- You will be part of a cross functional team advancing our Journey product
- Gather requirements, write feature specifications, and collaborate with the Journey team during discovery for successful product delivery
- Create and manage the Journey product’s feature roadmap in accordance with all relevant stakeholders
- Be the product team’s representation and voice in innovative initiatives of Data science and Compliance teams
- Create visually pleasing, highly functional, configurable and productivity boosting products for an end-to-end self-service journey
- Plan and execute experiments through event tracking or product analytics that provide us with insightful information of the implemented features – whether the results validate or falsify the hypothesis we are eager to learn and improve
- Apply best in class user journeys and best practices of user journey management throughout our product suite
- Be part of a dynamic cross functional team while managing stakeholders from various backgrounds
- Frequently align with all relevant stakeholders on product feature prioritisation
- Understand how to create easy to use onboarding and configuration applications
- Be an excellent communicator who is happy to make data driven decisions while communicating them clearly with the rest of the product team
- Collaborate with the product team on building out the product feedback mechanisms and feedback hubs for the entire organisation
Skills & experience
- Relevant experience in an applicable field such as SaaS applications, onboarding or user journeys
- A desire to share knowledge and expertise amongst team members
- Excellent communication, teamwork, and collaboration skills
- An eagerness to learn in a self-starter fashion
- A basic understanding of SaaS products
- Ability to self-organise and clearly communicate with cross functional teams
- Ability to empathise with our end-clients always focusing on a user centric approach
- Willingness to be part of our design thinking approach to product discovery
- Familiarity with Intercom is a bonus
Our Beliefs and Values
Continuous learning is a cornerstone embedded into our product, ingrained in our culture, and manifested in our logo. Beyond the cornerstone, our values govern our actions and ensure clear strategic direction. They are rarely changed but in the name of continuous learning - constantly considered:
- Simply Human describes our understanding, respect and empathy for each other and our clients. It is a commitment to developing solutions laser-focused on helping people. It means having a passion for simple-to-use product that works with humans, not against them. Our first-hand experience that enables us to understand the wants and needs of our clients. Simply human means complementing our client’s skills and making them superheroes so they can take on financial crime, saving institutions time and money in the process.
- Shared Intelligence is a belief that by sharing data and knowledge, we can continuously improve, and accelerate progress together. It is an approach that prioritises open and honest collaboration to achieve the best solution. It means using technology to augment and advance human intelligence, not replace it. It means playing to our respective strengths—man and machine—to achieve a greater goal.
- Quiet Strength is how we empower us and our clients in the fight against financial crime. It is the pursuit of excellence with integrity and humility. It is listening to each other and our clients, always seeking first to understand. It is being passionate and proud without overselling our capabilities. It is anchored in our company roots.is how we empower our customers in the fight against financial crime. It is fortitude without the need for fame or fight. It is determination that is considered, not combative. It is anchored in our roots as an Icelandic company.
Lucinity is an equal opportunity employer. A supportive, empowering, and inclusive environment for every member of our team is integral to our mission of Making Money Good. We celebrate different perspectives to help us grow as a company and as individuals. Our team consists of brilliant people from various backgrounds located in Reykjavík, New York, London, Stockholm, and Brussels. All applicants will be considered for employment, regardless of identity or background. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their nationality, ethnicity, gender identity, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
The application deadline is 30 May 2022.
For more information, please contact Theresa Bercich (VP of Product): email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!