Lucinity uses its Human AI technology to make money good.
We are building a SaaS platform that helps banks and other financial institutions fight financial crime.
Over 2 trillion US dollars are laundered through the financial system every year, and only 1% of the proceeds are caught. Do you want to shine a light on dark finance?
We are seeking full-stack developers for building the next generation of user-facing AML products. The ideal candidate is technically strong with an undying thirst for knowledge and an inherent curiosity of things that work. The candidate has been there and done that and is eager to be a part of a team that not just on the cutting edge of technology but is also driven by a sense of social responsibility. A Can-do and iterative approach towards delivery is highly desirable.
We are looking for people who are able to:
- Solve technical problems and come up with innovative solutions to advance our products as a member of one of our development teams
- To own feature delivery through solutioning an end-to-end application solution that spans UI, services, and DB development.
- Have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Work closely with designers, product leads, project managers, and software engineers to implement versatile solutions to stay ahead of the needs of our customers
- Drive innovation by coming up with new and innovative ideas for our products
- Approach development issues by being mindful of user experience, performance, quality, and security aspects
- Collaborate with other developers to promote great software design and quality
- Launch, iterate, and make a difference to the team’s performance and be committed to making our products better for our users
The ideal skills and experience we are looking for:
- 5+ years work experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Typescript, GraphQL, Babel, webpack, and CSS
- Writing external and internal APIs (REST)
- Source control (GIT)
- Working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Working effectively with a team and collaboration skills
- Experience in Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience using Azure DevOps
At Lucinity, we are always looking for talented people who are motivated and share our aspiration to make money good. If you are interested in developing, marketing, selling, or supporting Human AI in action, please do not hesitate to apply. Or you can reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and check out www.lucinity.com