Lucinity uses its Human AI technology to make money good.
We are building a SaaS platform that helps banks and other financial institutions fight financial crime.
Over 2 trillion US dollars are laundered through the financial system every year, and only 1% of the proceeds are caught. Do you want to shine a light on dark finance?
We are seeking experienced QA Engineers who are obsessed with quality improvement and Automation of test cases. You will be responsible for testing the features and automating the test execution to achieve maximum efficiency of the test cycle. It is important that you can earn the trust of your peers, stakeholders, and executives through your work and can-do attitude.
- Work closely with the development teams to ensure the delivery of quality software to clients.
- Expertise in writing test scenarios, testing, defect reporting, and verification.
- Well-versed with Automation tools and programming using Selenium, Postman, RestAssured, RestAPI, SQL, Scripting, and Load Testing.
- Analyze and translate business requirements and user stories into test cases, testing suites and testing scripts.
- Create and maintain detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Create and maintain data scenarios to support test plans and test cases.
- Prioritizes test cases considering business priorities, risk, and combinatoric analysis.
- Report software defects and shepherds them through the defect life cycle to closure.
- Reports test progress and quality status to project stakeholders.
- Work to automate regression testing during product development life cycle.
- Designs and implements automation solutions based on system understanding and analysis of technology and system specifications.
- Creates/Executes Automated Functional, Regression, and System testing for applications.
- Works with peers to troubleshoot and resolve project issues both technical and non-technical in nature.
The experience we are looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or equivalent
- 4+ years' experience in the QA and Automation roles
- Creating web-based/service tests.
- Programming/scripting with python, java
- API testing
- Demonstrated experience with industry-standard Quality Assurance methodologies and their practical application.
- Proven track record of continual improvements in the QA process, optimizing resources to reach business project goals.
- Strong in understanding/analyzing business requirements and converting them into test plans.
- Excel in short iterations of development and testing and changing business requirements.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Working knowledge on Azure DevOps is a plus
At Lucinity, we are always looking for talented people who are motivated and share our aspiration to make money good. If you are interested in developing, marketing, selling, or supporting Human AI in action, please do not hesitate to apply. Or you can reach out to email@example.com and check out www.lucinity.com