Lucinity uses its Human AI technology to make money good.
We are building a SaaS platform that helps banks and other financial institutions fight financial crime.
Over 2 trillion US dollars are laundered through the financial system every year, and only 1% of the proceeds are caught.
Do you want to shine a light on dark finance?
At Lucinity, we are always looking for talented people who are motivated and share our aspiration to make money good.
If you are interested in developing, marketing, selling, or supporting Human AI in action, please do not hesitate to apply. Or you can reach out to email@example.com and check out www.lucinity.com
If you would like to know more about the position before you formally apply, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cloud security design and implementation
- Cloud deployment architecture
- Build and maintain continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD) pipeline(s) using Azure DevOps
- Building automation tools for deployment, monitoring, and operations using e.g. Ansible
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in our development, test and production environments
- Work within a small startup team to identify and remove potential performance bottlenecks
- Manage, and maintain tools for operational processes such as Kafka etc.
- Build a security and deployment architecture acceptable small to midlevel enterprises
- Building an agnostic cloud experience
- Work with integration into multiple platforms (Azure, Google Cloud Suite, AWS, etc.)
- Able to automate the deployment architecture in place for the end client
- Document procedures for ISO 27001 standard implementation and audit
- Strong background and understanding cloud technologies
- Strong experience in Cloud setup and deployment strategies
- Experience in designing and deploying CI/CD workflows and pipelines
Nice to have:
- Experience developing code in at least one high-level programming language
- Exposure to Kubernetes implementation and management
Skills & proficiencies:
- 3+ years working in DevOps, software development, or system administration
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or equivalent