Lucinity is a SaaS startup using Human AI to make money good. We provide financial firms with AI-based anti-money laundering software, helping them to uncover various criminal activity. Our team has experience from some of the world’s largest banks, international regulators, and legacy vendors, and we are ready to shine a light on dark finance.
As a Product Designer, you will be responsible for the UI/UX design of the Lucinity product, platform, website and other promotional assets. You will be expected to own your space while working closely with the product and business development teams to realize Lucinity‘s vision to make money good. You are a skilled digital product designer that can build design thinking processes and you are not afraid to get your hands dirty. You take pride in your creative vision, execution and communication skills and you are a strong individual contributor but an even better team player.
• UI/UX design for the Lucinity platform
• Designing the customer journey on the Lucinity website
• Rapidly producing concepts and prototypes
• Understanding our current and prospective customers
• Lucinity‘s creative vision
• Own your space and have a say in strategic decisions
• Designing a product that facilitates effective and efficient AML processes
• Designing a product that our users use 8-12 hours a day, 5 days a week
• Visualize the detection of suspicious behaviours
• Designing interactions between contextual AI (Siri/Alexa like) and users
• Designing a flawless customer onboarding experience
• Understanding what the customer really wants and needs
• Bridging the gap between the product and other company assets
• Managing various stakeholders in the design process, taking in different opinions while staying deliberate but malleable in your beliefs
Skills & proficiencies
• An expert in design tools such as Figma or Sketch
• Experience in managing stakeholders in product design
Your application was submitted successfully.